Students who would like to enroll must:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- Have graduated from high school or completed a GED; and
- Send copies of the “official transcripts” from all of the schools you have attended to the Registrar at Anoint the World University.
FIRST-YEAR ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Currently all courses at Anoint the World University are only offered in English. Non-English speaking students may find it difficult to complete their desired courses. To ensure you possess the needed language skills required to complete the courses at Anoint the World University, you will require the following documentation:
Verification Forms for Enrolling include:
- A degree from another US-based institution
- TOEFL – minimum score of 500 on paper-based test, or 61 on the Internet Based Test (iBT)
- Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report – Minimum of 44
- Provisional acceptance and successful completion of two courses at ATWU (Alternative)
It is the student’s / parent’s responsibility to discern whether or not a student has the ability and is capable of completing the courses at ATWU. If you would like to enroll, but struggle with the English language, please kindly contact the Registrar at ATWU to determine an appropriate way forward.
The following must be submitted by all first-year applicants:
- A fully completed ATWU Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- A non-refundable $75 admission application fee
- A Covering Letter (word-processed) stating why the applicant would like to attend Anoint the World University.
- A letter of referral from your Pastor, Leader or Employer.
- Official high school transcript. Transcript must include official school stamp and/or administrator’s signature, received in a sealed envelope bearing the transcripting school’s logo
- If applicable, official ACT or SAT scores.
*Applicants who have permanent resident alien status in the United States must also fulfill the requirements listed under Other Admissions.
FIRST-YEAR ADMISSION CRITERIA
Careful consideration is given to a number of factors in reviewing applications and may include: academic records, class rank, standardized test scores, personal recommendations, church/ministry involvement, extracurricular activity participation, community service, and the applicant’s covering letter. Applicants for admission are evaluated on the basis of the candidate’s academic record, character, aptitude, and potential for success at Anoint the World University.
The below criteria are considered when selecting candidates for admission.
- The student’s final high school transcript should demonstrate the following:
- At least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Official seal of the school.
- Graduation date.
- Satisfactory class rank based on the standards of the particular high school attended.
- Students educated through a non-traditional secondary education, which includes a course of study at the secondary level in a non-accredited private school setting or home school, must submit an academic transcript or certification of graduation. The academic transcript must include a list of courses completed, final course grades, and cumulative grade point average. Official ACT or SAT scores must be submitted. The documents submitted must demonstrate that the student meets regular admission standards.
- Consideration will be taken for the composite test score on the ACT. If the student has taken the SAT, we will also take into consideration the SAT scores. For admission purposes, ATWU will superscore SAT scores.